We are currently facing a unique challenge and many people are fighting to survive this dreadful virus. Once we emerge from this situation, the world will be a very different place and therefore the way that we do business will also change. As often happens when there is change – there are winners and losers. Some businesses are thriving in the current market such as Farm Shops, while others are now closed and may never re-open. Many other businesses have undergone significant change in order to survive ie a pub that re-opened as a Farm Shop serving the local community.
How can we make the best of the current situation?
Here are 7 ideas to consider :
- Create and maintain a daily routine
- Review your business and consider any changes that may be required
- Consider diversification options to accommodate new customer demands
- Use down time to review and update websites and marketing materials
- Get ahead with routine tasks such as accounts, policy and procedures
- Plan and Create effective change
- Use time wisely and don’t procrastinate
If you need help to objectively review your business and consider creating change, do get in touch. I offer a free initial discussion before starting work with new clients. This ensures that we both feel we can work together effectively.