January is a great time to try something different and see how it impacts on you and your business. Here are a few ideas :
- It’s getting lighter in the mornings. Try getting up 30 minutes earlier and use the time to think about and plan your business.
- Take a break at lunch time and go for a 15 minute walk before eating a snack.
- Identify a person you have lost touch with and commit to making contact before the end of this week.
- Resolve to swop one unhealthy food for something you like and is also healthy eg replace chocolate digestives with a bag of unsalted cashew nuts.
- Commit to reviewing your website weekly and create a weekly update/blog
It is amazing how making small changes in your business and personal life can result in a significant change in both you and your business. In some cases getting up earlier or increasing exercise may create a change in your mindset and response to work, while in other cases the changes may motivate you to spend time on creating further changes.
- Identify something within your business that you would like to change
- Identify three small changes/actions you could make in this area
- implement the changes and then watch out for the results.
if you wanted to increase your sales you could :
- Contact one lapsed customer
- Contact a current customer to check that your products are meeting their needs
- Identify and contact one person who might become a new customer
If you try something different, you should achieve something different!
Let me know if you need some help to identify the changes you could make to your business!